"...for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Still Alive :)

Just popping in to say hi! I've been so busy- work is crazy ( but I still love it!) and most of my free time is spent with my kitties, my nephew and his Papa.

I traveled out to Wisconsin 2 weeks ago for my sister's wedding. It was beautiful! Beautiful weather, beautiful ceremony, beautiful bride :) I traveled with my friend Wayne and we had a good trip, only running into a couple traffic issues near Cleveland.

Not much else! Hoping to get a camping trip to Lake George in before it gets cold, working like mad and keeping up with everything takes all my time. I knit when I'm at work but that's about it.

Hope you are all doing well too!

1 comment:

  1. I was so glad to see your post. I go to your blog almost everyday because the blogs you follow, I have grown to enjoy as well. Have been wondering how you have been doing..... sounds like you are happy and busy. I'm still doing lots of quilting. Have been using lots of my stash since the store has closed. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete